WHO Free Online Courses and Free Certificates
Here is a chance to enroll in WHO Free Online Courses and Free Certificates. It doesn't require much from you, just visit the website and start your course of choice.
It should be noted that there are no nationality restrictions, no application fee and there is a course in more than twenty languages. Anyone from any part of the world is eligible for opportunity
OpenWHO is WHO’s interactive, web-based, knowledge-transfer platform offering online courses to improve the response to health emergencies. OpenWHO enables the Organization and its key partners to transfer life-saving knowledge to large numbers of frontline responder
Details about WHO Free Online Courses and Free Certificates:
- You will Study? Online
- Organization? WHO
- Courses fee? Not applicable
“OpenWHO is the first WHO platform to host unlimited users during health emergencies. It provides you with a fast and free way to obtain the latest scientific and operation know-how. With a dynamic interface, accessible through your computer and mobile device, OpenWHO offers off-line downloads, peer discussion boards and live briefings from ongoing health emergencies.”
Benefits of WHO Courses?
You will get following benefits:
- All Courses are Free Of Charge
- You will get a Free Online Certificate.
- Certificate of a well-known Organization of world.
- These courses are self-paced so you can do them anytime when you are free according to your choice.
- These courses are really easy to start to understand and get a certificate.
- Courses are available in 20 languages so students from all over the world can avail this opportunity easily.
Following type of courses are available :
- Outbreak introduces knowledge and tools on specific diseases.
- Go social!: focuses on cross-cutting interventions such as risk communication.
- Ready for response: talks about humanitarian response and how best to engage in emergency situations.
- Preparing for pandemics: brings together courses on various aspects of influenza events.
- During emergencies, OpenWHO also produces special knowledge resource packages adapted from existing content.
- No age restriction.
- Anyone can apply no nationality restrictions.
Deadline for completion?
The good thing about the courses are that they are self paced, no deadline and you can do any time according to your feasibility.
How I can Avail This Opportunity?
The process involves visiting the official website of WHO Organization, find a course that looks best to you, create your account and then start your online Course.
Click here to apply