Registered Nurse Vacancy At Victenas Global Concept
Victenas Global Concept is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position of a Registered Nurse
Location: Gboko, Benue
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Ensure and conduct the medical consultations with full history taking, clinical examination and provide a diagnosis and prescribe treatment accordingly following the protocols and universal precautions.
- Explain clearly the diagnosis and treatment to the patient and make sure that the patients comply with the treatment.
- Request for a 2nd evaluation of the patient when needed.
- Provide individual health promotion during consultations.
- Delegate the treatment cares (distribution of drugs, injections, dressings…) to Nurse assistant,Conduct follow up visits to facilities to ensure that patient are captured into data base; Implement & monitor patient tracking logbooks and intervention to bring those lost to follow up into care.
- ND in Community Health / CHO, SCHEW, JCHW, registered nurse or social worker, ND in Health related disciplined an added advantage.
- 3 - 5 years work experience.
- Applicants must reside in Gboko town Benue State.
20th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF to: email@example.com indicating the Job Title and Location i.e: Registered Nurse (Gboko) as the subject of the email.