A nurse I am Scholarship
The A Nurse I Am scholarship is sponsored by Cherokee Uniforms, the global leader in medical apparel. From your first day at school to the day of your retirement, Cherokee Uniforms is proud to go the distance with you.
Cherokee Uniforms is a Careismatic Brand, awards scholarships to apply toward nursing education.
Worth of the scholarship:
This scheme wards up to 10 scholarships, each worth US$2,000, to nursing students.
Rules for application acceptance for the 2022 A Nurse I Am application cycle:
- Application must be completed online. We will not accept applications submitted in any other format.
- Applicant must be a student who is currently enrolled in an accredited LVN/LPN, RN degree (ADN or BSN), diploma, or RN-to-BSN program. Individuals who have been accepted to a nursing program but have not yet started their coursework as January 31, 2022 will not eligible to apply for the 2022 A Nurse I Am Scholarship program. (e.g., If an individual anticipates beginning their coursework in Fall 2022 they will not be eligible for the 2022 A Nurse I Am Scholarship program.)
- Applicant must be currently attending (as of January 31, 2022) classes that are related to their nursing major (e.g., If an individual's current schedule is comprised of only general education or otherwise non-nursing related courses, applicant is not eligible for the 2022 A Nurse I Am Scholarship program.)
- Enrollment may be full-time or part-time.
- Applicant's educational program must be located within the 50 U.S. states.
Method of Application:
As stated on their website, application for 2022 is now opened and will close by April 15, 2022.
Click here for information on how to apply