School of Nursing Baltimore Talent Scholarship
The Johns Hopkins School of Nursing (JHSON) is proud to announce the creation of a new scholarship program created to benefit the Baltimore community by keeping our most talented students in Baltimore City. In the vision of the Johns Hopkins University Baltimore Scholars program aimed at undergraduate students, the School of Nursing Baltimore Talent Scholars Program will provide four (4) full-tuition scholarships annually to Baltimore City public high school graduates admitted to the JHSON Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Entry into Nursing program.
- Must have graduated from a Baltimore City public high school,transcript must be sent.
- Must have a completed an undergraduate degree in a non-nursing area
- Must apply to and be admitted to the JHSON Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Entry into Nursing program
- Must have a college/university GPA of 3.0 or better
- Must complete a MSN Entry into Nursing essay outlining commitment to work as a nurse in Baltimore (This essay is in addition to other program admission essays.)
Method of Application:
Application is online, click here to apply