Company nurse needed at Stresert services limited
STRESERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Stresert services limited is recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Company Nursing
Job Type: Full Time
Reports To: The Head Nurse
Application Deadline: 20th December, 2020
- The candidate will be responsible for the provision of quality first line medical care to staff in the company clinic.
- Coordinate the health and safety of workers in the factory.
- Responsible for incorporating health promotion strategies to minimize accidents and teach workers about ways to be more responsible in the workplace.
- Coordinate health care services for injured workers and counsel workers about non-occupational injuries, as well as facilitate effective communication between injured workers and management.
- Ensure safety standards are met, and identify any potential safety hazards in the work environment.
- Using extensive medical training and knowledge of occupational medicine and safety, the company nurse interpret and document a worker’s medical complaints using medical histories and diagnostic tests.
- While complying with laws and regulations, the company nurse investigate and analyze injury trends, research possible occupational hazards, and collaborate with safety teams and managers.
- Additional job duties can includes managing medical records, creating emergency workplace preparedness plans and evaluating health care delivery systems.
- Desired Qualities:
- Candidates must be self-disciplined, meticulous and empathetic in approach to gain confidence of staff and maintain a cordial work environment within the team.
- Applicants must possess RN & RM
- Must be between 25 – 32 years.
N59, 000/Monthly (Net Take Home)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com ’ before 20th December, 2020 using “NURSE-IKJ11“ as subject of the mail. Only experienced and qualified nurse will be shortlisted and invited for interviews