Medical Doctor vacancy at Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing
Our client, a reputable Hospital requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below.
- Evaluate patients and provide appropriate medical treatment for various illnesses and injuries.
- Prescribe, administer and dispense medication in accordance with state and federal statutes.
- Ensuring that patient care and is optimal and is in adherence to the clinical guidelines and quality standards.
- Document all patient evaluations, treatments, medications and transactions according to company policies and procedure.
- Performing inpatient and outpatient review with initial assessment and management.
- Supervise Medical Assistants to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current care methods and procedures and suggest improvements.
- M.B.B.S or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid practicing license with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Proficiency with the use of the computer.
- Candidates must possess NYSC discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
- Proficient with Healthcare Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good surgical and clinical skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in medical practice. Applicants should reside within, Sangotedo, lekki, Ajah, Ikeja, Ejigbo, Iyana Ipaja and its axisaxis
September 30, 2021
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.