Intern Optometrist Vacancy At Ladkem Eye Hospital
Ladkem Eye Hospital(A Subsidiary of Ladkem Nigeria Limited with CAC Registration No – RC: 116348) is a specialist hospital, fully registered with Lagos State Private Hospital Registration Authority with Registration Number: LSPHRA/VIII/99/12. The Hospital was founded on the basis of total quality management in eye care delivery services, and has been providing excellent eye care services delivery to Nigerians and Foreigners alike since its inception over twenty years ago.
As one of the health care providers under the National Health Insurance Scheme, we provide secondary health care services in the area of Ophthalmology and Optometry, and currently have services provision agreement with some Health Maintenance Organization (HMO’s) listed below viz: Premier Medicaid International, Axa-Mansard HMO, Hygeia Health Maintenance Organization, Healthcare International Limited, Clearline International Limited, Ives Healthcare, Marina Medical Service Limited, Wellness HMO, Total Health Trust, Novo Health, Avon Health Care Services, Anchor HMO, Rodings HMO, Songhai Health Trust Limited, Havana Specialist Hospital, Avon Medical Services and Mayriamville Medical Centre.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern Optometrist
- Must possess a Doctor of Optometry degree from a reputable institution;
- Must have a temporal license from the Optometrists’ and Dispensing Opticians Registration Board of Nigeria;
- Must submit both physical and electronic copy of their credentials;
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Must be resident in Lagos State.
Application Closing Date:
Monday, 25th January, 2021.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a physical copy of their Application Letter, detailed Resume, copy of Credentials and valid National Identity Card as well as two referees’ details and one guarantor’s details to:
The Chief Operating Officer,
Ladkem Eye Hospital, 35, Eric Manuel Crescent,
Off Bode Thomas Street, Surulere,
Electronic copy should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The resume must contain relevant information such as marital status, current place of residence as well as nearest bus stop.
- Candidates who do not meet the above requirements need not apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview and shall be required to come along with their original credentials for perusal.